Step 1:Type out the text that will become the link and highlight it.
Step 2:Click on the linking tool in the tool bar.
N. B. If nothing happens when you click on the linking tool, check to see if your pop up blocker hasn"t blocked the link window from opening.
Step 3:Type in your link, click OK on the Link window and then Submit on the control panel.
If you want to create a link via an image, do following:
- Find an image that you"d like to use as the link and save it to your computer.
- In your control panel, go to the Text/Images section of the page where you want the link to be displayed.
- Click on the Browse button below the text box.
- locate and select the image.
- Click on Open.
- Before you upload the image, click on the dropdown menu next to "Link Image To" and select Custom Link.
- Add the Link URL.
- Click on Submit.
Tel.: toll free 1 (877) 769-3836 or (514) 282-7747